We’ve just released DarwiinRemote 0.4 and WiiRemoteFramework 0.4.
New features of DarwiinRemote are…
- supports Nunchuk (sorry still not Classic Controller, but will support soon)
- supports custom key mappings; you can customize mappings, save and load it.
- supports mouse sensitivity
- supports motion sensor auto calibration
New features of WiiRemoteFramework are…
- supports communicating with Exspansion devices (now Nunchuk only)
- posts notification when Expansion port is plugged and unplugged
- post notification when battery is low
- can retrieve calibration data
Enjoy them and please let me know what you notice about these software.
Download from here!